3.10.11

Shut Happens

While walking through Camden Town, I noticed a store that was closed and had put up a sign that read: Shut Happens. Clever. 

The creativity employed by retail and restaurant establishments in the UK is great! Here are some locations with great names:

1. Pie Minister - one of the UK's best meat pie restaurants
2. Nin Com Soup - a health concious soup, juice and coffee bar
3. Wok and Roll - this one's pretty self expanatory

Yum! The food in each of the above is quite good too.

2 comments:

  1. In regards to Pie Minister - what's your pie intake missy? Knowing you and your love of pie - I'm thinking your a highly valued customer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! My blog posts are becoming somewhat sparse, but I'm keen on improving my posting frequency. Just thought I'd mention... As for the pies, just last week I discovered the mother of all pie shops. It's called Mother Mash and it's rock solid. I'll tell you all about it the next time we chat. When are you free for a skype session next? And is this damn rugby world cup still pressing on? I can't understand why they've spread out the game dates so far apart. It feels like the tourney's gone on for years!!!

    ReplyDelete