14.12.10

Gags to Gala

In preparation for my office Christmas party, I was mandated to find (1) a funny secret-Santa gift and (2) a fancy frock (they take their office parties very seriously in London). However, I don't leave the office until 5:30pm and since most shops close during the weekday at 6pm or 7pm... I soon found myself in a single shop tasked with finding both gag gift and party dress. Most stores that boast both of these items tend to be less than tasteful, but I lucked out because I was in a shop called, "JOY". 

The store lauds itself as a delightful collection of unique women’s and men’s clothing and accessories, plus an eclectic mix of fun and quirky gifts.

I walked out with a dress, a mug that read "Office Bitch" on the base and was never once mistaken for a lady of the night. Now that's classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment