6.2.11

Housewarming Party!

Last night I threw my first party in London - woohoo! It was a rip-roaring good time!!! Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures (I was having too much fun!), but here's one:


Funny thing about guest lists... Who do you invite? If you invite 1 co-worker, must you invite them all? If you invite a few people from your volleyball team and allow them to bring a friend, is it odd for them to bring a friend from that same volleyball team???? There were a lot of politics, but I invited only those I wanted and suffered through the repercussions accordingly.

To ensure that I didn't have any neighbors on my ass about noise, I invited them all! Hey, if they're causing it, they can't really complain about it! One neighbor brought along a friend... Not just anyone, but a 77 year old man-friend. When he asked me for a beer, I hesitated because I assumed that he'd be on meds.

Ugh, I wish I had more pics. Don't judge based on the slightly senior crowd! It was a good time, really, it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment