23.2.11

Refer-A-Friend

To friends, an opinion is never an issue. However, gaining friends can be very difficult anywhere, but especially in London (ie. the land of the reserved, stiff upper lip, etc.).

The people in our lives range in importance and influence. 

Co-workers | Cab drivers
Friends | Family
Lovers | Loathers
Heart-robbers | Heart-throbbers
Acquaintances | Allies

In three months, I've somehow experienced all of the above. Was it my social prowess that elevated me to such a privileged position? Not likely. Instead, my encounters are numerous and constant thanks to some very cool Vancouverites. So many have gone out of their way to put me in contact with old friends, family members, travel buddies and even colleagues that are working in London. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

As I observe, adopt, judge, accept and reject, I have mostly others to thank for the luxury of company.

No comments:

Post a Comment