11.3.11

Friend-cut to Haircut

One of my girlfriends is a hairdresser who works at a fancy salon called Charles Worthington. She's got a bit of attitude, but I appreciate her sassy nature. The other new buddy is a financial analyst for Seymour Pierce and he is very quirky, yet intelligent (ie. amazing nerd boy). I enjoy spending time with both individuals, but not everyone shares my perspective. As I meet new people and create a social circle, I'm realizing that some of my new friends don't exactly get along.

A few weeks ago a group of us went out for dinner. Nerd boy and the hairdresser met and immediately displayed a deep disdain for each other. They avoid eye contact and limit interaction after a few unpleasant conversational run-ins. It was a little uncomfortable for me, but here's the funny part. On my way home, nerd boy has this to say about the hairdresser...

Yeah, you can give me a haircut 
(motions towards his lower anatomy)
And make it an Afro bitch! 

All this from a published oil and gas financial analyst.
Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment