31.10.10

Pasaje del Terror


So when my newly refurbished friend suggested that we celebrate Halloween at a haunted house, I scoffed at the idea. However, in the spirit of compromise, I obliged and entered the Pasaje del Terror. The haunting began with a 30-minute Jack the Ripper film after which we were led into a creepy maze complete with an exorcist, Freddy Krueger and "pop-out-from-nowhere" crypt keeper. Heavier on the spoof than the spook, this was definitely the best haunted house I’d ever seen! Caught up in the fervour of suspense, I found myself running down hallways, screaming (or laughing) with strangers and feeling the intensity of childhood hijinks. It was a rush I hadn’t felt in a long time. 

Tomorrow, I'll have lunch in a crowded cafe and ask the person sitting next to me if they want to trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment